Complete Exteriors. approaches roofing in a holistic manner. Whether you’re looking for residential or commercial roofing, we have the skills and experience to deliver exceptional solutions.
Below are the roofing options we offer and their benefits.
- Asphalt Shingles: This is the most common residential roofing material in the country. Easy to install and offering superior protection, it’s no wonder why homeowners favor it.
- Metal: Weather-resistant, versatile, and energy-efficient. Homeowners couldn’t ask for a more dependable roofing option.
- Slate: The ultimate draw of slate roofing comes from its aesthetic appeal. It’s not only beautiful, but also extermely durable, boasting a life expectancy of about 75 to 200 years.
- Wood: Wood roofs are popular among homeowners seeking a traditional aesthetic. Wood roofing has a natural beauty to it and boasts a long service life thanks to its wind and impact resistance.
- Built-Up Roofing: BUR is the most economical choice for commercial roofing. With three layers of fiberglass membrane and asphalt topped with gravel and mineral blends, it can withstand constant abuse from the weather.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing: A combination of asphalt, plastic, and rubber additives, this roofing type works well against weather and resists punctures and tears.
- EPDM Single-Ply Membrane: Known as rubber roofing, EPDM membrane roofs are sought after for their durability and ease of installation.
- PVC/TPO Single-Ply Membrane: Single ply membranes are fast becoming the roofing material of choice for commercial building owners. They are aesthetically pleasing, easy to install, and are highly resistant to wear and tear.
- Metal: Metal roofing not only works well for residential roofing, it’s ideal for commercial purposes too. It is impact-, wind-, and fire-resistant.
Complete Exteriors. is your dependable source of premium quality roofing, siding, and gutters. We specialize in both residential and commercial roofing. Give us a call at (601) 326-2755 today and get your free estimate. We serve Brandon and Jackson, MS.